Cliff Lodge, 27, Royds Avenue, Heysham, Morecambe. LA3 1PA.
- Traditional, bay-fronted end terrace
- Retains a wealth of original features
- Stunning views across Morecambe Bay
- uPVC double glazed, Gas Central Heated
- 3 Double Bedrooms / 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen, separate utility room/WC
- Modern 4-piece bathroom suite
- Close to the popular location The Cliffs
- Walking distance to sea front promenade
- Appeal to a broad range of buyers.
Unique opportunity to purchase this traditional end terrace double fronted family home offering spacious accommodation in this sought after location in Heysham. The property boasts a wealth of original features. This also features uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and briefly comprises: front entrance, porch, wide hallway with staircase to the first floor, lounge with box bay window and double internal doors, second reception room with box bay window and views across Morecambe Bay, dining room, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, separate utility room and a ground floor WC. To the first floor, there is a spacious landing with light window, three double bedrooms, a four-piece bathroom suite/WC. Externally there is a front garden with a selection of shrubs and plants and to the rear is a lawn with pathway to a garage/outhouse. We feel this property will appeal families seeking a spacious character property in this sought after location in Heysham. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.Conveniently placed for shopping amenities at Strawberry Gardens, Historic Heysham Village, The Cliffs overlooking Morecambe Bay, local bus routes, and is approximately a mile from the Bypass link road.