9, Nicholson Crescent, Bare, Morecambe. LA4 6UE
- Traditional, bay-fronted 3 bedroom semi
- uPVC double glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Brand new fitted kitchen in oven & hob
- Two piece modern bathroom & separate WC
- Gardens areas to both front and rear
- Driveway leading to a detached garage
- Situated in a Cul-de-Sac location
- Close to popular primary & high schools
- Walking distance to the Sea Front.
- Offered for sale with NO CHAIN
A traditional three bedroom semi-detached house on this popular road just off Beaufort Road having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating from a "combi" boiler. Briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay fronted lounge, a brand new fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, irst floor landing with an original stained leaded light window, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, and a two-piece modern bathroom and separate WC. Outside the property, there is a front garden with side driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached garage with power and light. We feel this property is ideally suited for first time or family buyers seeking a well proportioned home in this convenient location for nearby popular primary and secondary schools, Bare Lane train station, the parade of shops on Princes Crescent and Torrisholme Village, Sainsbury's Superstore, Lancaster Road shopping amenities and the Sea front. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN.