80, Beaufort Road, Bare, Morecambe. LA4 6UA
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Close to Bare and Torrisholme amenities
- Near to local bus routes & train station
- Close to the Sea Front Promenade.
- uPVC double glazed, Gas Central Heated
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Gardens to both front and rear
- Detached garage
- Ideal for semi/retired buyers
- Offer for sale with NO CHAIN
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow on this road which runs between Broadway and Bare Lane. The property is uPVC double glazed, gas central heated from a "combi" boiler and briefly comprises: front entrance, entrance porch, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, rear uPVC double glazed porch, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom/WC. Outside the property, there is a front garden beds and borders of flower and shrubs with side driveway supplying off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage, and a low maintenance paved rear garden. Of interest we feel this property is ideally suited to semi/retired buyers looking to downsize in the convenient location. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Conveniently located for both Greatwood Primary school and Morecambe High school and is within approximately half mile radius of Torrisholme village, Princes Crescent and the sea front promenade.