23, Burlington Avenue, Morecambe. LA4 5XN
- Traditional, bay-fronted 3 bedroom semi'
- Two reception rooms & kitchen
- uPVC double glazed & Gas Central Heating
- GF WC/Utility and separate store room
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway leading to a detached garage
- Close to local primary & high schools
- Convenient for local shopping amenities
- Easy reach of the new Bay Gateway bypass
- Offered for sale with NO CHAIN
A traditional three-bedroom semi-detached house on this popular road between Broadway and Lancaster Road having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay-fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, store room and ground floor WC/utility room. First floor landing, two double bedrooms, further third bedroom, separate WC, and a two-piece shower room. Outside the property, there are gardens to both front and rear and a driveway leading to a detached garage. Conveniently situated for Lancaster Road shopping amenities, Sainsbury's superstore, local primary & high schools, local transport links including Bare Lane train station and bus routes, and the sea front promenade. We feel this property is ideally suited for first time buyers or family buyers but does require modernisation and this has been reflected in the asking price. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN.