110 Beaufort Road, Bare, Morecambe, LA4 6UA
- A two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Close to Bare and Torrisholme amenities
- Walking distance to Bare Train Station
- uPVC double glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Driveway leading to a detached garage
- Garden areas to both front and rear
- Does require modernisation
- Offered for sale with NO CHAIN
- Mainly appeal to semi/retired buyers.
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in need of modernisation, situated in the popular village location of Bare. The property is uPVC double glazed, gas central heated, and briefly comprises: side entrance, hallway, lounge with bay window, kitchen, two double bedrooms and three piece bathroom/WC. Outside the property, there is a front garden with a selection of flower and shrubs with side driveway supplying off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage, and a low maintenance paved rear garden. Of interest we feel this property is ideally suited to semi/retired buyers looking to downsize in the convenient location. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Conveniently located for both Greatwood Primary school and Morecambe High school and is within approximately half mile radius of Torrisholme village, Princes Crescent and the sea front promenade.